Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Another SEO Experiment



I was looking at my page rankings for my The Adsense Consultant Blog and I have noticed that it is ranked #1 and has been ranked #1 for the past 3 days!

I think I may have an "inkling as to why this is happening! If I am proved to be right this could be an additional very good technique that others can use to rank high (or higher) in the search engines!

You can read my blog post by clicking here to get to my The Adsense Consultant Blog.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger shaj said...

Sir, Ihave tried immense to read my blog which i have published in blogspot,weeks ago but its not listed any where. kindly tell me the procedures to se my published blog. or may I start with another account?

November 7, 2008 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger Sister2brother said...

If you're going to start a new blog everytime you previous blog doesn't show up in the search engines you might as well throw in the towel now!

Getting high rankings in the search engines has become very competitive nowadays because EVERYONE wants high rankings in the search engines.

If you want me to help you specifically then you will have to hire me to optimize your blog for the search engines.

February 8, 2009 at 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home