Friday, August 8, 2008

My Blog Post(s) Showing Up In The Search Engines In As Little As 24 Hours?

Many times I have posted about some of my blog posts showing up in the search engines in as little as 24 hours! I have talked about this on replies that I have posted to peoples' posts where they are asking about why their blog(s) don't show up in the search engines.

Since I am an Adsense Consultant, I have an Adsense Consultant Blog and I have noticed that some of my posts have shown up in the search engines - mainly I'm talking about Google's search engine - less than 24 hours after I made the post to my blog!

How do I know this? Well I have a stats tracker on my blog and from that I am able to tell how many people have visited my blog as well as what site referred them to my blog. Half of the time people come to my Adsense Consultant Blog via the search engines - mainly Google's search engine - and from my stats I can tell EXACTLY what search terms led them to my blog(s).

With the growing popularity of Adsense, there are more people joining the adsense program and once they join adsense they are very eager to get a payment from Adsense! I find that my Adsense Consultant Blog becomes very popular when people are looking for more information about when they can expect their adsense payment. Since I'm just as eager as anyone else to get their adsense payment I post about it on my blog! I post about when I see the "payment in progress line that lets an Adsense publisher know that their adsense payment is in progress - I post about when I see my own PIP line on my adsense account that lets me know that my adsense payment is in progress. I also try to post about the first "payment in progress sighting for the month when someone gets the PIP line on their own adsense account.

This seems to be very popular information for those that are looking out for when they are going to get their adsense payment and so they start looking online for any information about it - that's when they go to the search engines looking for more information about the adsense payments and when they do that a link to my Adsense Consultant Blog shows up in the search engines!

So one of the ways that I have been able to get some of my blog posts in the search engines in as little as 24 hours is because I have posted about information that a lot of people seem to be looking for. And this is something that you should keep in mind when you're wondering about how someone's blog post (or website) can show up in the search engines in as little as 24 hours!

It does require some work!

I have found out about these popular blog posts of mine and I try to use that information to optimize my blogs more!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home