Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I Tried A Little Experiment And It Worked!

I did a check on my search engine rankings a few days ago and found out that a link to my Adsense Consultant Blog had moved down to the #2 spot on Google's search engine.

I decided that I wasn't going to let it drive me crazy because even being the #2 spot link is better than nothing - in fact it's quite good and a link to my blog still shows up on page one of Google's search engine results for the term "adsense consultant" - in fact I have more than one link that shows up on page 1!

However I noticed something in particular about the site that appeared above mine in the search engine rankings and decided to try a little experiment! It worked! Now a link to my blog is back to being on the #1 spot!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home