Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A Little Experiment..........................

I'm going to try a little experiment with this blog.

My The Adsense Consultant Blog already ranks on page one of Google's, Yahoo's and MSN's search engines and so now is the time to get

THIS

blog on page one of the search engines.

Although my primary concern was with getting my The Adsense Consultant Blog on page 1 of the search engines, this blog should also be on page 1 of the search engines when the term "seo consultant" is typed into the search engines.

I did a search for this blog on Google's search engine and so far I haven't seen it on there. What I did see was that there were a lot of links for the term "seo consultant". There were over 700,000 search results for this term.

Since I just started this little experiment it will take some time to see how well it implements but I will let you know of the results.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home