Friday, September 14, 2007

The MySpace Consultant - SEO Status

If you are following my progress as I continue to work on keeping my Adsense Consultant blog on page 1 of the search engines then you may be interested in following my progress as I work to get one of my newest blogs, The MySpace Consultant blog on page one of the search engines.

Like I mentioned above the The MySpace Consultant blog is my newest blog so it will be interesting to see how long it will take before it appears on page 1 of the search engines including Google (of course), Yahoo and MSN.

Someone did a search for "myspace consultant" and I decided to take a look to see where my blog appears on Google's search engine. So far I can't see it at all so that is something that I am going to work on. However there is a link to my MySpace Page that appears on page 1 of Google's search engine results (out of 2.4 million other sites out there!) when someone types in the term "myspace consultant" so I am on page one - even if it is indirectly!

It will be interesting to see how long it takes before my newest blog shows up in the search engines.


Update! - As of January 2nd, 2008, a link to my The MySpace Consultant Blog is currently the 2nd link on page one of Google's search engine results for the term myspace consultants

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home