Sunday, September 9, 2007

"How Can I Get My Site To Show Up In The Search Engines?"

You first have to decide what keywords you want associated with your site. Then check and see where you site comes up on the search engines. If you don't like where your site ranks (or worse yet your site doesn't show up at all) then you are going to have to work on incorporating those search terms within your site.

You can read about my continued efforts to keep my (and my clients) site(s) on page one of Google's (and other search engines) search engine results by clicking the link below:

My Quest To Be On Page One Of Google's (and other) Search Engine Results


Now you can "manually" add your site's url to the search engines but they themselves will tell you that it may take them a few months to "get" to your site.

You could also pay the search engines to be placed at the top of the search engine results.

You could do the work (that I mentioned above) to be placed in the search results. "Doing the work" involves incorporating the search terms that you have chosen into the content of your site.

Now there have been various different pieces of advice about different ways to get indexed in the search engines. Seems everybody has different pieces of advice as to exactly how to do it.

There have been people who have managed to get their sites indexed in 4 days!

I made one post to one of my blogs and got indexed in Google within 24 hours!

So there are lots of different things that you can do!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home