Monday, July 14, 2008

Oh My God! I Think I Found A Secret!

I was reading a post from someone who was complaining about their site not being ranked high in the search engines. They mentioned their frustration at the adult and adult-related sites as well as the "spam" sites that appeared before his own website in the search engine ranking results.

The post gave me an idea to try out and I decided to test it with a site that appears above mine in the search engine rankings - it worked! - my blog appeared above the other site in Google's search engine results!

So I decided to try it on another site that was appearing before my site in the search engine results! it worked again!


I checked my search engine results for the term "adsense consultant" and my blog was the top ranked site on Google's search engine!

Now I know that this is quite hard to believe and I am feeling that same way too! How could I instantly be able to get my adsense consultant blog to the top of the search engine in just a matter of minutes?!!!!

So while this little experiment is in its infancy I'm definitely going to be checking my search engine results for the next few days just to see if this little experiment worked! If it does then I'm going to start implementing it with the SEO work that I'm doing for clients!

It is just amazing what one picks up on the Internet if they just pay extra attention to what it is that they are doing!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sister2brother said...

July 15, 2008 - I just checked my search engine rankings for "adsense consultant and there are 2 links to my adsense consultant blogs with a search engine ranking of #1 and #2!

Out of over 1 Million "hits" that is a job well done!

July 15, 2008 at 1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home