Monday, June 2, 2008

My Blog Is Ranked #1

I did another check to see where my Adsense Consultant Blog is ranking in Google's search engine.

I checked today and it is currently the number 1 ranked link for the term "adsense consultant".

What prompted me to check my search engine rankings today is the constant number of people who are posting about how they are not seeing their sites ranked in the search engines. As a matter of fact I keep seeing this question posted all the time - and I do mean ALL the time!

I think one of the main problems is that people think that just because they create a site or a blog that it will automatically turn up in the search engines and that is not always the case. Sometimes a person will get lucky and get high search engine rankings because they have chosen a very popular topic. But for the majority of people getting one's site to rank high in the search engines is going to take some work!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home