Saturday, September 25, 2010

"How Can I Get My Site On The Top In The Search Engines?"



Here is the question

How can I get my site xxxx.com on the top page in search engines? My website does not appear in your (Google's) search engine. It has been submitted several times over the last 3 months.

Here is my reply:

You are going to have to decide what keywords you want associated with your site. In other words what are the keywords that you want associated with your site when people type in search terms?

When you answer that question and you have your chosen keywords in mind then you work on incorporating those keywords within your site.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Kourtnee said...

Can you help me get my blog noticed. I don't need it to be the highest or the best, just noticed enough to where people will see it, read it, and hopefully reply to it. I'm sixteen years old, and I need people to notice my blog so I can get some answers. Please.

April 25, 2011 at 12:25 AM  
Blogger Sister2brother said...

Well you are off to a good start because a link has been provided to your site.

So far I only see one post and I don't see a counter at the bottom of your blog so that you can know how many visitors have been to your site.

You have to learn a little bit more about search engine optimization (SEO) for short. What kind of keywords do you want your blog to be associated with? So far your blog looks as though it contains general content about you and your life.

You should also install a statistical tracker so that you know where your website traffic is coming from.

There are also a lot of sites online where you can introduce yourself and your new blog to others so that they will visit your blog.

I can surely help you get your blog noticed but it will depend on HOW you want it to be noticed.

April 27, 2011 at 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home