Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm Still On Page 1 Of Google's Search Engine Rankings For The Search Term "Adsense Consultant"!



Today I saw yet another post from someone who is complaining about their blog not showing up on Google's search engine results so I decided to take a look at my rankings today! I'm happy to say that both of my The Adsense Consultant blogs are showing up as #1 and #2 on Google's search engine results for the term "adsense consultant"! Unfortunately I can't show you a copy of my search engine results for today because that would be a violation of Adsense's terms of service. However what I CAN do is show you my search engine results from Yahoo's search engine results for the term "adsense consultant.



As you can see my search engine rankings are quite high! Both of my Adsense Consultant blogs appear highly ranked as #2 and #3 on Yahoo's search engine!


As you can see, I'm very happy about this but more importantly it shows that the techniques that I am using for high search engine rankings is working very well! As you can tell from the results above my blogs are appearing on the first page of search engine results for the term "adsense consultant" out of over 10 Million search engine results!

That is very good indeed!

I know that a lot of people are using (or trying to use) their blogs to make money so that they are able to make money online using either Google's Adsense program, another kind of affiliate program and / or by direct advertising and since having a high ranking on the major search engines goes a long way to being able to earn money online - the higher your search engine ranking, the more money that you have the potential to make online!

So when you're ready for results, just let me know!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home