Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Latest Search Engine Results - Yahoo



Take a look at my latest search engine results from Yahoo's search engine!





Quite impressive considering the fact that my Adsense Consultant Blog is ranked #2 out of over 9 Million other sites!

I usually check my blog's rankings on Google's search engines because Google is the most popular of the search engines but as I was checking my referral stats I saw that someone did a search for the term "adsense consultant and that is how they got to my blog.

Basically this is the same way that you want your own site and / or blog to work as far as search engine results go.

You see the higher your site ranks, the more traffic your site will get!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home