Monday, June 29, 2009

Increasing Page Impressions?



I just got a comment on my Adsense Consultant blog about increasing my page impressions.

Just in case you don't know what the Adsense program is it is a way to be able to earn money online. Google's Adsense program lets you add ads to your website or blog and when visitors to your site click on those ads then you earn money! You can find out more about Google's Adsense program by visiting my blog, The Adsense Consultant)

Anyway, the comment was about increasing the number of impressions (visitors) that I get to my blog. Like I replied "there is always room for improvement". So far both of my Adsense Consulting blogs still appear on page one of Google's search engine when someone types in the term adsense consultant but there is always room for improvement.

You have to remember that new sites are coming online all the time and you have to constantly keep up with the work that is involved in keeping your site high in the search engine rankings.

There are a number of things that you can do to increase your page impressions BUT the very best place to start is with getting your site high in the search engine rankings!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Hampers said...

It is such a magical mystery science. Great teaser thoughts but when do we get the REAL info?? Good luck..

May 30, 2010 at 5:42 AM  
Blogger Sister2brother said...

Yes increasing visitors to one site is something that everyone is looking for. The best piece of advice that I can give is for you to provide very good content! That way visitors will return to your site again and again - if only to see what kind of new information you are providing. Providing very good content is the best piece of advice that I can give and it is also the one advice that works!

June 4, 2010 at 5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home